We are enhancing the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. As part of our strategy, we want to further expand our market share in the front office and investment departments of the buy side industry by allowing clients to make informed investment decisions according to their preferred strategies and risk appetite and trade in all instruments.
You will be commercially responsible globally for the success of our Front Office and Investment offers. You will establish the commercial strategy in its area and work with Offer Management that defines the product strategy.
As part of this role you set the commercial targets for front office offers per market and clients and you make recommendation on commercial resourcing. You will oversee the market sizing and positioning, commercial target setting and the global sales strategy for this area. You work together with the marketing, sales organization and go to market for lead generation, sales execution and sales enablement.
Provide transparency on commercial strategy and its execution and you will be a member of the global commercial management leadership team and report to the Chief Commercial Officer. Securing agreement across the SimCorp organization is important for success in this role and you need to be someone internally. At the same time your main focus is improving sales of your offers, and you will be measured on the achieved sales targets for your offers.
- Support sales cases as the global senior commercial representative towards clients, especially winning major new clients and identifying and winning pilot clients for new offers
- Identify and improve corrective actions (in case of deviation between targets and forecast) in collaboration with market units, GTM, marketing and global sales
- create expertise for SimCorp within the front office area and provide an internal community and sense of shared ownership with the local sales teams.
- Secure that sales targets are met on your offerings.
- Guide that the marketing and sales organization are setup to bring your offers to the market.
- Understand the important competitors and how we position our self towards each competitor.
- Understand market trends and seeing new commercial opportunities for SimCorp.
- Travel 20-30%
- Experience from a senior leadership role within sales or from the buy side industry
- Experience from the front and middle office value chain at buy-side investment managers.
- Experience from one or more software vendors or from the service/consulting firm
- Segment the market, defining segments and securing the right go-to-market approach and offering for each segment.
- Experience defining segments and securing the right go-to-market approach and offering for each segment.
- Empathic and excel by working with people
- Fluency in English
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested ?
Please send your CV & Cover letter in English via our system no later than 31st October 2021
For further information about the role, kindly contact Sharmini Deb, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Partner.
We look forward to your application.