Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. Our Education Services offers training in a range of delivery methods, such as eLearning, instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training, blended learning, and hybrid deliveries for SimCorp employees, partners, and clients. Our mission is to deliver the best possible educational offerings for SimCorp's comprehensive, front-to-back investment management software solution, SimCorp Dimension.
Education Services is an international team located in Copenhagen, Warsaw, and Bad Homburg. You will join our eLearning content creation team, Digital Content Development Center, with eLearning professionals, financial and technical classroom instructors, and other supporting roles.
As a Consultant in Education Services you will create eLearning financial content for the Front Office area. You will apply and further develop your existing financial knowledge and skills to create content for our client-facing eLearning portal. This includes content for Portfolio Management, Asset Management, Compliance Management, and Order Processing.
No matter if you have just graduated or come with professional experience in the field, you will be provided with the necessary support and training to enable you to flourish in your new role. You will start with a comprehensive introduction program which includes participating in the SimCorp Dimension Academy for three weeks and training on instructional design and eLearning content creation, after which you will receive more targeted on-the-job training based on your experience level.
What you will be responsible for
- Ensuring a steady flow of engaging eLearning lessons and interactive tests
- Working closely together with your team as well as subject matter experts to ensure that the training content you create meets the current business needs
- Contributing to shaping the future of our digital content services, for example, by creating blended learning
- Developing clear success criteria and evaluating all programs to ensure solutions are fit for purpose, add value and can be fully validated
- Adapting classroom instructor led training content for online use
- Contributing to the continuous improvement initiatives around how we design, develop and carry out training initiatives
- Maintaining own knowledge and self-development on external market trends and regulatory requirements to allow these to be built in to learning solutions
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and working well in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- A genuine interest in financial markets, i.e. financial instruments, portfolio management and trading, and the desire to expand your financial knowledge
- Relevant university level education or similar working experience
- Ability to break down complex information into simple, comprehensive learning
- Autonomous and methodical way of working
- Professional English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience from Adobe Captivate or similar eLearning tool and content creation software would be advantageous
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Rita Jeziorowski on email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits and perks.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.