SimCorp is a global provider of investment management solutions and services to the world’s largest financial institutions. Join a company with 50 years’ history and more than 20 offices around the world that continuously develops their integrated investment management solutions.
We are currently looking for a Consultant for SimCorp’s Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) in Warsaw. The ADC team support SimCorp’s Global Services in project deliveries and operational support for clients. You will work with SimCorp’s market-leading investment management system, SimCorp Dimension. You will provide operational support for clients on the front office part of the system.
- Investigate issues and problems occurring at our clients and provide timely solutions
- Act as a gatekeeper for SimCorp to prevent and solve more structural issues
- Solve incidents occurring in production environments at our clients
- If needed participate remotely in operational business processes at our clients
- Optimize business processes in SimCorp Dimension
- Provide operational services (2nd and 3rd level support) including end client communication
- Support in testing integrated solutions including error handling, unit test and documentation
- Collaborate with colleagues from your team and other teams (also remote)
- Share your knowledge across the team and company
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or similar qualification
- Experience in client support/providing operational services in the FinTech sector
- Experience with working in an international environment
- Experience in Front Office / Investments: Portfolio management and attribution (equity and fixed income), trading and order management, performance measurement and attribution as well as risk management (market and liquidity)
- Knowledge of investment finance (e.g. financial instruments, capital markets)
- Good analytical skills and the ability to work with limited to no supervision
- English skills, minimum B2
- Experience in consulting and with financial software would be an advantage
- Experience with system testing, configuration and documentation would be a plus
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions and services to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
We would love to hear from you
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski on email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible via our online application system. Please note that we cannot accept applications received by email.