Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, education, professional experience, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional, it is essential.
Why this role is important to us
In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world, to be efficient by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. We do this through IT systems, processes, and financial knowledge. Providing technology-based services to support and optimize the operations of SimCorp Dimension® at our client is at the core of what we do in Professional Services. To enable our clients to reach their desired outcomes, consultants are essential to us.
You will join a team of 10 colleagues who provide services to one of SimCorp’s largest clients in the savings banks environment. You have client contact via phone, MS Teams or email and approx. five times a year you will be onsite at the client. After your induction you will support the client in defined areas of their business processes in SimCorp Dimension.
During the three-week SimCorp Dimension® Academy, ‘hands-on’ experience with our software system will be a part of your onboarding. In the first two months you will also do a practical assignment to build up knowledge in SWIFT and automated processes in SimCorp Dimension. A coach from your team will support you in getting up to speed. You will gradually build up the knowledge needed about financial instruments and asset management. This is a great basis for you to grow your professional and personal skills in your role as Consultant with SimCorp.
What you will be responsible for
- Consulting in order to optimize business processes in SimCorp Dimension
- Analysing problems and finding solutions for defined topics and requirements
- Supporting the client based on expertise that you continually expand
- Delivering operational services for our client (mainly remote)
- Communicating with our client and building up trustful relations
- Conducting smaller projects and optimizing measures
- Collaborating with developers and consultants in other teams to work out solutions
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to excel at several of the following skills and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Enthusiasm to learn and use new software
- Good communication skills and a desire to work with clients
- If you have just graduated - some practical experience from an internship or student position
- If you are a young professional - some experience in the role as an Analyst or Consultant, for example in the financial services or asset management industry, a software vendor or a consulting firm
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of financial instruments or the asset management business is of advantage, but it is more important that you are eager to learn - to build up or expand this knowledge
- Fluency in German (verbal and written) and good English as it is our corporate language
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Our training program comprises elements to enhance your SimCorp Dimension know how as well as soft skills and job-related skills including relevant certifications. In addition we offer mentoring programs and the possibility of assignments abroad if this could be appealing to you.
Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Rita Jeziorowski on email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits and perks.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.
Hochschulabsolvent, Hochschulabsolventin, Informatik, Betriebswirtschaft, Mathematik, Physik