Data Integration Business Consultant – SimCorp Dimension
Location: Manila, Philippines
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the
world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in
every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
In SimCorp, we support some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be successful by
simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. We do this through IT systems, processes, and financial knowledge. Implementing our software by way of high-quality projects at the core of what we do. To introduce our software to our clients, business consultants are essential to us.
This role joins a large team of consultants who form part of our Advance Delivery Center (ADC) located in Warsaw (Poland) and Manila (Philippines). The ADC’s core goal is to support SimCorp implementation projects globally.
We are looking for a Data Integration Business Consultant who will focus on our core product, SimCorp Dimension, working within our Data and Communications team located in our ADC in Manila. The role of the business consultant is to equip SimCorp clients to handle their data portfolio end to end and integrate with multiple data sources and technologies to steer business operations. You will own tasks throughout the implementation phases of SimCorp Dimension and will be a trusted advisor to the clients and help enable them to reach their desired outcomes.
What you will be responsible for
- Technical design, build and delivery of integration solutions for SimCorp Dimension system according to client requirements
- Unit test, document and demo solutions built
- Prepare test cases, support System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Gather, understand and document client technical requirements
- Participate remotely in implementation projects around the world
- Collaborate with colleagues from the team and other teams (also remote)
- Share your knowledge across the team and company
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Experience in implementation projects in relation to systems integration in FinTech sector
- Experience with integrating financial IT systems and creating reports
- Experience with data imports, data transformations and data exports
- Experience with working in an international environment with daily use of English
- Experience with software development
- Basic knowledge of investment finance (e.g. financial instruments, capital markets)
- Degree in studies related to Computer Science, Business Administration or Finance
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Good communication skills (written and verbal). English is our corporate language and used is all communications
- Knowledge of industry standards (e.g. SWIFT, Bloomberg)
- Experience working as a business consultant
- Experience with system testing, configuration, documentation and sharing knowledge
- Can analyse complex data and information
- Programming skills
- Knowledge of XML/XSLT
- Knowledge of IBM WebSphere and MQ Series
- Experience in working with SQL and relative databases
Attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a great work & life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Keeley Sian, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on email@example.com or Arbie Honra on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is suitable, submit your CV anyway. Simcorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to support you in discovering the right role.
The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks. We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process you will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.