The SaaS team is part of the Datacare team. The team works directly with Datacare Business Operations using GAIN Platform, which is a single instance, software as a service (SaaS) based product. It provides Reference Data Management and Valuation solutions for many of the world’s leading and most innovative financial institutions, including regional and global banks and asset management firms.
Software Developer in SaaS Team is someone who will be responsible for all aspects of software development at customer layer of the product, testing and ensuring compatibility with enterprise and solutions architecture by harnessing modern development technologies.
SaaS Developer will also define and develop new capabilities which support Datacare Business Operations and also engage with multiple development teams sitting in different service stacks.
- As a SaaS developer need to grasp the concepts of the system via the design documents and come to speed of the ongoing SaaS efforts
- Need to support external and internal BA and tester to understand what the platform can or cannot do.
- Must be able to communicate priorities and align the work items assigned.
- Must have good debugging skills to find issues in UAT or PROD environments.
- Expected to align themselves to other developers and reach out for help when required.
- Expected to find out and create tools that reduces effort and time spend in day to day repeated activities. Also showcase the tools to a larger audience.
- Should bring a working knowledge of an enterprise level software to the table to leverage the previously learnt traits to the new system. This can consist of optimizations, streamlining and/or modification to processes and system in general.
- Expected to have proven knowledge of testing frameworks as well as functional tests and support testers in technical queries. Must strive to achieve 100% test coverage of assigned items.
- Must show a sense of ownership during RCA and retrospective meeting and open for feedback.
Education / Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience using .NET technologies with an emphasis on C#, Microsoft .Net Framework including WPF, WWF and WCF
- Experience with multi-threaded/ performance intensive applications
- Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Strong Analysis, Design and Development Skills
- Familiarity with source control systems (Git/TFS) and continuous build
- Good experience in RDBMS(Oracle/MSSQL)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Web API, .Net core, Microservices, docker or container-based applications
- Experience with cloud-based applications
- Experience with Agile methodologies would be useful
- Experience in the Capital Markets - Preferably with BUY SIDE firms
- Experience with Reference Data and Market Data products is desired
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD.