DevOps Engineer for client communication and client reporting software for asset and investment management firms.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join an agile team in our Kiev office. The team is responsible for end-to-end production cycle to develop the SimCorp Coric Client Communications (SimCorp Coric) software suite. SimCorp Coric is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs, and other client communications.
- Work hands-on to create containerized, automated application and infrastructure platform (cloud and premise)
- To organize and manage Windows and Linux based environments and clouds
- Design and implement DevOps processes that use the above platforms
- Integrating the containerized platform with CI/CD pipelines
- Maintain and further develop existing continuous integration systems
- Automate development operations like build, deployment, automated tests run, release notes creation, scripts, etc.
- Promote DevOps culture and practices in the company
- The work environment is an agile team with a scrum master, product owner, developers and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe
- 4+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with Docker, containers
- Linux administration experience
- Experience with cloud platform (preferable with Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Git, Team Foundation Server
- Network administration skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages PowerShell, Bash
- English for verbal and written communication
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career