The challenge and the team
Become part of a strategically important business area – Client Services unit – supporting our clients on technical challenges around the world. We have a diverse team spread across Europe that we are expanding further. This is a unique opportunity for a senior specialist who is interested in IT infrastructure.
As an Azure Automation Specialist in XaaS, you will participate in servicing and supporting some of the largest clients in the global financial sector in the operation of their SimCorp applications with our as-a-service solution.
You will be part of a scrum team responsible for the Infrastructure setup with our hosting providers. You will help mature and automate the solution on Azure. We are not looking for an architect, but a strong hands-on Specialist able to solve problems and drive better solutions.
Qualities & Values
We expect that you like working in an agile setup and that you are a team player. You are proactive and take pride in getting things done, you are comfortable working with some uncertainties, and your priority is to deliver to the team’s commitments, regardless of the type of the work (helping others, sharing knowledge, support and maintenance, test automation, code reviews, feature refinement). At Simcorp we foster and put trust in having a creative, inclusive and team empowered work environment where positive attitude, learning mindset and good communication skills (in English) both verbally and in writing are key.
In addition to the above, we are looking for a candidate with the following experience and competencies:
Have vast experience in delivering on complex IT Infrastructure requests. Familiarity in working with large Cloud providers. Skilled in the Azure deployment toolstack (ARM templates and PowerShell/CLI) Experience with Ansible or similar products Have a broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure automation in general. Preferably have experience from a similar job in an international environment.
Nice to have experience
Kubernetes Cloud Architecture Pipelines and operations
You will be using multiple cloud native technologies, and your responsibilities will also include:
- Participate actively in Scrum events and help plan how the team best fulfil its goals, including the definition of done each sprint
- Work with product owner and other developers to refine new features
- Maintain the existing code base
- Be part of reviewing platform code and formulate test scenarios
- Constantly learning and developing yourself, the team and our platform
- Build and maintain solutions optimizing reliability, performance and maintainability
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing
- Exploring new technologies and evaluating new solutions
What we offer
- Joining a successful company composed of collaborative, curious, courageous, and capable employees
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities, powered by a unique learning guild
- Highly skilled and helpful colleagues, with diverse backgrounds
- A company that values and advocates Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Private health insurance, benefits and discounts, social clubs, and activities
Why join SimCorp
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
We are interested in a range of seniorities and experience levels. SimCorp signed Gender Diversity Pledge under the Confederation of Danish Industry, aiming at reaching 40% women across all organizational levels. If you find this job interesting, please send your CV and motivational letter in English. For questions or additional information about the position, please contact Rey Adrian Reyes (Talent Acquisition Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org.