SimCorp Dimension is one of the world's leading investment management software systems used globally by international financial institutions and equity funds. Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for a student assistant to support our Global Sales Excellence Team.
The job will consist of a mix between administrative tasks and project work. Your will be preparing and communicating clear plans, while at the same time ensuring that all data meets required specifications and quality
Key responsibilities :
- Analyze salesforce data regarding forecast and coverage
- Prepare slide decks that can be used to drive the right conversations with our market units
- Coordinate sales related activities and the Sales Academy
- Participate in projects e.g. improvement and efficiency projects
- Engage and follow up with relevant stakeholders, ensuring that the provided material enable right analyses prior to discussions and reviews.
You are probably in the process of completing a bachelor or have just embarked on your master's degree within business, economics, finance, mathematics, computer science or the like.
- An analytic mindset with a structured approach to problem solving
- Advanced excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent coordination skills
- Experience from a similar job function
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Strong business oriented and commercial mindset
- Able to understand strategic requirements.
- Fast learner and have excellent English communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with Salesforce OR other CRM tool prior business experience is an advantage.
- Work independently on the tasks given to you and are willing to take on various kinds of challenges – strategic, operational as well as very practical tasks.
The Global Sales Excellence Team is responsible for driving sales force effectiveness initiatives throughout the entire organization. These include enabling business insight, driving operational excellence and ensuring sales leadership through the sales academy. We focus on developing and improving sales related processes and deliver tools and structures to support sales teams.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp (http://www.simcorp.com/en/about/career/working-at-simcorp)
Please submit your CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English
Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.