As part of SimCorp's growth plans, we would like to create an outstanding technology consulting and advisory partner program to serve the global buyside community. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building this program. Your success will be measured by incremental pipeline opportunities, new customer acquisition, and target revenue achievement that can directly be attributed to the technology consulting and advisory partners you recruit and onboard. Most importantly your success will be defined by creating value for our customers realized in successful projects that provide measurable outcomes.
- Create the vision for excellent TC partner program with goals that far exceed that of other players in the investment management platform market
- Design a program of mutual benefit for our partners and to SimCorp.
- Defining a mutually beneficial revenue model
- Partner segmentation and capabilities mapping
- Building a comprehensive onboarding and certification program
- Leading joint market development with target account mapping and opportunity development
- Identify, recruit and onboard an initial limited number of partners to launch the program
- Establish a repeatable framework to recruit and certify partners which can be localized and implemented in EMEA, Asia Pacific and North America
- Demonstrate and communicate with stakeholders progress throughout the launch phase of the program
- Expand the program after achieving year one targets. Recruit and lead partner relationship managers who can execute on your vision and program
- 10 yrs. of experience in strategic partnership or sales leadership within a management consultancy, fintech or enterprise software organization.
- Buyside industry experience
- Experience building and driving revenue through a partner program
- Previous partner program success measured in incremental revenue and pipeline opportunities that can be directly attributed to partners you have recruited and certified
- Existing relationships within the technology consulting community in the financial industry
- Experience identifying and building relationships with external partners, with a passion for the financial Services industry
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career