In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations.
Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension®, is a fully integrated front-to-back investment management solution, used by more than 200 clients located all over the world. It includes front office, middle office, back office data, and reporting solutions.
SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. On top of this, over the last few years, we have been honing our service delivery and support model to implement SimCorp solutions to our clients and take ownership of running installations in the best possible way.
This is why our Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) has been forged. First established in 2016 in Warsaw, extended to Manila in 2021 and kicked off the third location in Mexico City in 2023. Being spread over three locations, we can efficiently cater to our clients located in three regions: EMEA, APAC and NA.
Business Consultants in the ADC work in close collaboration with our market units on business functionality and solution workflows to tailor and deploy configuration of SimCorp Dimension to our customers.
Why this role is important to us
We are now looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant for Qlik reporting– a highly skilled professional who will form part of our Professional Services team, working within Consulting Services, to be based within Advanced Delivery Center in Manila. The main purpose of the role is to provide expert advice and functional delivery in the successful deployment of SimCorp products and services within a client’s environment.
What you will be responsible for
- Act as a trusted Client advisor
- Gather, understand, and document the clients’ technical requirements
- Identify proper data integration strategy to support business needs
- Design, implement, test and identify areas for improvements with regard to the following: reporting and data analytics solutions; changes to the Data Warehouse model and ETL workflows; data ingestion and extraction pipelines
- Provide configuration and end-user training, allowing the Client to maintain SimCorp products and optimize its usage, ensuring a good quality level of the Client’s project experience
- Demonstrate growth as a SME for the SC products or technologies and take an active role in exploring new ideas to hone and improve the SC offering
- Participate remotely in implementation projects around the world
- Collaborate and share your knowledge with colleagues from the team and across the company (also remote), acting in line with SimCorp core values and organizational standards
What we value
- 2-5 years of total professional experience
- Min. 2 years of experience in creating e2e reporting solutions/dashboards (covering requirements gathering, design, development, testing)
- Min. 2 years of a hands-on experience with Qlik Sense / Qlik View / Nprinting (Power BI will be a plus)
- Good understanding of Data Warehousing and ETL concepts
- Basic understanding of Database concepts, data modeling and basic experience with Oracle DB
- At least basics of SQL
- Basic knowledge of financial instruments and markets (test) or experience working with financial data/business processes related to investment management
- Min. 2 years of experience with project work delivery (member of project teams organized as an agile or waterfall)
- Experience with business requirements gathering and clarification including direct work with business users
- Experience with working in an international environment with daily use of English
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Degree in studies related to Computer Science, Business Administration or Finance
- Experience in working with external client
- Ability to run workshops with the client to present solutions and clarify requirements
- Knowledge of Snowflake or other cloud DB
- Experience with MS SQL or/and Azure cloud environment
- Ability to lead workstreams/small projects as a leading consultant, scrum master or project coordinator
- Experience supporting sales processes (solutioning, estimations, scope definition, offer development, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid model (remote work + a few times per month from the office located in BGC)
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses (starting from a 3-week SimCorp Dimension® Academy)
- German and English language classes
- Integration events and charity project
In addition, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development in an international environment: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply.
Get in touch with Hanna Brzózka on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Online meeting with Senior Recruiter -> Online meeting with Principal Consultant / Senior Manager -> Tech check -> Feedback and final offer