Enterprise Risk Management Principal
SimCorp is looking for an Enterprise Risk Management Principal to own and develop an Enterprise Risk Management Framework in SimCorp.
Our current Enterprise Risk Management Framework includes a risk governance structure, and procedures that enable us to understand, oversee and assess all critical risks and the mitigation hereof.
You will be instrumental in further developing how SimCorp works to capture, monitor, mitigate and report on risk on a group level as we are transforming as a company towards delivering more services and taking more responsibility for client’s operations of our developed systems.
You will work together with our group management and the Audit and Risk Committee to set the appropriate risk appetite and tolerance in SimCorp. Further, you will work together with Group management to devise the right means to mitigate the identified risks.
You will maintain and further develop our framework for continued follow-up on the development in risk and mitigation activities.
You will work to integrate Enterprise Risk Management into SimCorp’s global strategy setting.
You will ensure that SimCorp has the sufficient Internal control and reporting. Further, you will level up the risk maturity of SimCorp by proposing different ways of working.
You will assume responsibility for our group insurance coverage.
- A degree in any of the following disciplines is preferred: Risk Management, Management or Business Studies, Finance or Economics, Science, Statistics, Engineering or Law.
- Minimum of 8-12 years experience in Enterprise Risk Management, or significant risk management experience gained in other relevant fields (e.g. audit, controllership, quality assurance & regulatory affairs, EHS etc.).
- Experience in, and in-depth knowledge of, methodologies and techniques for identification and evaluation of risk, measurement, monitoring and reporting frameworks.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated industry (ideally with experience in Software delivered as-a-service).
- Ability to understand and influence broader business issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to advise SimCorp business leaders.
- Proven team player with high degree of personal initiative.
- Strong communication skills.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 65+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career