The SimCorp Datacare Advisory is a team of industry and data management experts with the primary goal of constantly building and operationalizing business know-how as part of SimCorp’s Data Service landscape. This does also include supporting the design and management of the existing data supply chain by creating and maintaining a holistic understanding of different data types / domains, how these are to be interpreted and finally used in the different business contexts.
Datacare Advisory team is looking forward to building the ESG know-how in the team that will strengthen the SimCorp’s service offers to its customers. This is an opportunity to play a critical role across the Business Services, Technology and Innovation partners, by contributing to the end-to-end ESG Operating Model and ESG Ecosystem design. This role will report into the head of data advisory
The successful candidate will work with various stakeholders across the network, to prioritize and implement data services building on the 3 ESG pillars
The responsibilities of the ESG Data Advisor are:
- Knowledge ownership, create, maintain, and build out ESG knowledge across the Data Management and other internal SimCorp teams
- Liaise with Data Vendors and stay informed about their ESG offers
- Advise on the usage of ESG data and corresponding data vendor products in a service context
- Prepare and run advisory sessions on ESG data with clients and the SimCorp community
- Prioritize and sequence the requirements/ product backlog according to business value
- Contribute to service design around ESG data services and support the sales process
- Bridge between business requirement and technical solutioning
- Drive and Support change management in terms of data vendor triggered as well as client specific changes.
- Drive and Support Service rollout and client onboarding
- Drive and Support end to end operationalization across the operating model layers
- Drive and contribute to solution and service design to create an efficient ecosystem to deliver ESG data services.
- 2-3 years’ experience working with ESG data, either at ESG ratings firm or at an asset management/wealth management firm
- Expert knowledge in ESG and sustainability-related datasets
- Possess a detailed understanding of data analysis, data modeling and associated methodologies
- Proficient in digital tools used to collect, manage, and report ESG data
- Familiarity with ESG data vendors (Sustainalytics, MSCI, ISS) as well as ESG and sustainability frameworks (SASB, TCFD, PRI)
- Ability to express complex ideas in simple, practical terms, for a wide range audience
- Ability to interpret, clean, and manipulate data
Communicate effectively, both verbally and in written material