Would you like to manage projects and activities to deliver first class events for existing and new clients?
You will join SimCorp’s Global Customer Programs team which is responsible for SimCorp’s virtual and in person customer programs. The position covers the project management of SimCorp’s flagship industry events for clients, prospects and partners. In addition you will plan internal meetings and assist with requests for marketing material from the internal organization.
As our new Events Marketing Consultant you will manage and carry out marketing and promotional activities to increase the awareness of the SimCorp brand and our conversions. In this role you will apply hands-on project and stakeholder management skills and high service level standards.
- Manage and drive projects and tasks leading up to events
- Manage stakeholders internally and externally
- Communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Manage and carry out smaller events by yourself
- Coordinate with operational and administrative functions to ensure that the events are delivered efficiently
- Ensure delivery of high quality and service for our clients
- Experience with managing events
- Experience in project management
- Familiar with event management systems and online interaction tools, such as slido.com, mentimeter.com, Cvent, Eventbuizz etc., but more important is your readiness to learn new systems and tools
- Experience in an international environment
- Be good at multitasking and setting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Have a data-driven mindset to work with personas
- Be a good communicator, and speak and write English fluently, as English is our corporate language and all marketing activities are in English
- Be ready to travel (on average a few days a month), mainly to cities in Europe
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions and services to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. Together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
We would love to hear from you
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English. Applications are continuously assessed. Please note that we cannot accept applications received by email.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, by email: email@example.com.