SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension® gives a real-time overview of entire business in one system, enabling the world’s largest asset managers, pension and insurance companies, banks, and sovereign wealth funds to make better investment decisions.
Would you like to work with a highly complex product in the best possible culture and consider new opportunities within .NET, MS Azure and High Performance Computing (HPC), then we would love to hear from you!
As our new Software Engineer, you will join SimCorp’s Product Division, a full-scale agile organization. Here, you will become part of a cross functional and cross located agile team which is responsible for delivering functionality within the Alternative Investments product area of our system, SimCorp Dimension. You will apply your talents to all stages of the development lifecycle, including creation and review of user stories, development, design, testing, coding, code reviews, writing automated tests, and support.
You will be using multiple technologies, and your responsibilities will also include:
- Working with product management to refine new features
- Developing core functionality to support the business modules
- Maintaining the existing code base
- Be part of reviewing product code and formulate test scenarios
- Working as part of your agile team to reach the definition of done each sprint
- Constantly learning and developing yourself, the team and our product.
The technology we use
- .NET Framework
- In addition a wide range of internal frameworks, open source libraries and tools
You are curious and ready to make the most of working for a global software solutions provider where we are as serious about developing your talent as you are. Encouraged by your development manager, you are eager to constantly learn, from specific business domain expertise to new trends and technologies. And thanks to your strong collaboration and communication skills, your passion for software development benefits both your team members and the clients.
To become a success in the Alternative Investments team, in SimCorp’s Product Division, you have:
- Practical programming experience, including experience with C#
- You are a team player who actively seeks collaboration to find optimal solutions
- You are interested and able to work with complex architecture, both front- and back-end
- Knowledge of the financial domain is definitely a plus, otherwise we will bring you up to speed using technical discussions, training and a comprehensive onboarding program
- Master’s degree or higher within Computer Sciences, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Economics or similar experience
Furthermore, we value that you :
- Have motivation to work within the financial domain
- Are willing to acquire more technical and programming skills
- Have the desire to develop and maintain automated tests, underlying frameworks, and their integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Have strong collaboration and communication skills and fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Actively learn through experimentation when tackling the latest problems, using experiences from both successes and failures
- Can introduce new ways of looking at problems and that you can take creative ideas and put them into practice
- Think about the entire system and can identify and implement ways to continuously improve
What we offer
At SimCorp you get to work with over 2000 skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 25 countries dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe. As a technology professional, you’ll be developing advanced software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Through our solutions, our customers manage investments over 30 trillion dollars. Founded in 1971, we’re headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is collaborative giving you the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best developer you can be.
Last year, we celebrated the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high quality software solutions for 50 years! Come and join us, to experience a global market leader company that values its people, and delights its customers. We celebrate multiple points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
To secure a fair process for all candidates we only consider applications sent via our HR system. Please submit your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. In case you have questions please contact Keeley Sian, Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or the Development Manager, Lene Hays Thøgersen at LTH@simcorp.com.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.