Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be efficient by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. We do this through IT systems, processes, and financial knowledge. To onboard new and existing client projects and enable our clients to reach their desired outcomes, this role is essential to us.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to handle all aspects of the Onboarding and Infrastructure of Azure cloud hosted SimCorp Dimension and all other As a Service products at clients across the EMEA region. You will initiate a project with a handover from Sales to Consulting Services, design the platform and build and deploy all work associated with the platform, monitor progress throughout the initiative and finally see the client to Launch and Run.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Infrastructure Onboarding projects including client engagement, resource and financial management, and stakeholder complexity. You will lead project execution with a focus on providing greater customer value and outcomes while better measuring and reducing risk for SimCorp.
What you will be responsible for
- Managing all aspects of the SimCorp Infrastructure Onboarding process: Delivering projects in an agile fashion across all project phases including Dawn, Design, Develop, Deploy, Dissect and Deliver through client Go-live.
- Managing multiple Onboarding projects and related workstreams - identifying all required tasks, dependencies, and time/resource estimations as well as providing regular status updates
- Managing handovers from Sales to Onboarding and from Onboarding to Run Operations from an infrastructure perspective
- Facilitating business requirements gathering workshops
- Contributing to improvement and documentation of best practices for Onboarding projects globally in collaboration with Global PMO
- Creating and maintaining required project artefacts such as project plan, reports and RAID and the change management process.
- Effectively monitoring customer feedback and reporting
- Actively identifying and mitigating risk
- Motivating the project team and ensuring continuous improvement within the team
What we value
Most important is that you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. We would expect you to be proficient in several of the following skills and be able to upskill to a high standard for the remainder.
- Proven track record in delivering multi-stream infrastructure platform projects as well as migration and transformation projects in complex business environments
- A very good understanding of financial technology and business processes, especially with asset managers, pension funds, insurance companies or large banks
- Familiar with SaaS and in the context of setting up Azure cloud hosted environments
- PMI/PMP certification or sit for exam within 12-24 months of hire
- Knowledge and experience of the Investment Management/Asset Management/Financial Services industries is a strong asset
- Familiarity with implementation focused projects in the Financial Technology sector is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel to client sites within EMEA from time to time.
- Coming to the SimCorp office 20% of your time (1 day a week)
- Flexible working hours - possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Integration events and charity projects
In addition, we provide a good work and life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Rita Jeziorowski at email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.