Experienced Software Engineer for Cloud development
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
The Connectivity Hub is our new cloud-native product for connecting our Investment Management software SimCorp Dimension to the outside, using modern and stable technology. To drive this innovation forward, SimCorp is looking for a Software Engineers with a lot of experience and excellent knowledge in Cloud development using Microsoft Azure technology.
The mission of the Connectivity Hub product area is to deliver a modern integration experience between our Investment Management platform SimCorp Dimension and 3rd party systems to ensure secure data transfers using a product that is delivered as Software-as-a-Service.
The team developing our Connectivity Hub is a virtual team with team members in different locations.
You will apply your talents to all stages of the development lifecycle, including creation and review of user stories, development, design, testing, coding, code reviews, writing automated tests, and support. You will be using multiple technologies, and your responsibilities will also include:
- Together with the team, develop new core functionality using Microsoft Azure
- As a Lead/Senior Software Engineer, you will drive architectural design decisions with respect to non-functional requirements and future maintainability
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to refine new features
- Constantly learn and improve yourself, the team and our product incl. experimenting with modern engineering practices
What we value:
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- Expert level C# and a backbone understanding of what good code means
- Strong skills in Microsoft Azure in production environments including experience with pricing, SLAs and security of different solution approaches
- Certification as Azure Developer or as Azure Solution Architect
- Experience with infrastructure as code preferably using Arm, Bicep, Powershell and Azure pipelines
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or similar
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide an excellent work & life balance: flexible work hours, a hybrid workplace model. On top of that, we have IP sprints where you have 3 weeks per quarter you can spend on mastering your skills as well as contributing to the company development. There is never just only one route - we practice an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Oleksandra Nelipa (Oleksandra.Nelipa@simcorp.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated