Experienced Software Engineer for Cloud development
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds
The mission of the Connectivity Hub product area is to deliver a modern integration experience between our Investment Management platform SimCorp Dimension and 3rd party systems to ensure secure data transfers using a product that is delivered as Software-as-a-Service.
The agile team developing our Connectivity Hub is currently a virtual team with team members in Germany, Ukraine and Denmark. Preferred locations for new team members are Bad Homburg, Germany, Copenhagen, Denmark or Ukraine.
You will be using multiple technologies and your responsibilities will also include:
- Together with the team, develop new core functionality using Microsoft Azure
- As a Lead/Senior Software Engineer, you will drive architectural design decisions with respect to non-functional requirements and future maintainability
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to refine new features
What we value:
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure in production environments
- Experience with infrastructure as code preferably using Arm, Bicep, Powershell and Azure pipelines
- Knowledge of C# and a backbone understanding of what good code means
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or similar
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Certification as Azure Developer or as Azure Solution Architect is a plus
You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, and team-spirit. We are part of the Product Division of SimCorp, and here < https://www.simcorp.com/en/career/product-development > you can learn about how we treasure technology and thrive in an agile organization.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Oleksandra Nelipa (Oleksandra.Nelipa@simcorp.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.