Who we are
For over 50 years, we have been working closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While aiming to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
The Solution Marketer position plays a major role in profiling and engaging target customer/prospect segments and linking relevant SimCorp solution areas. In this role you overcome the complexities of conquering growth markets, turning customers into fans all while taking a data-driven approach to support sales and customer experience teams land, expand and retain customers. The success of this role will be measured in contribution to SimCorp’s commercial success. It is therefore anchored in deep cross-organizational collaboration with sales, customer experience, go-to-market, product management and other key stakeholders.
What you will be responsible for
- Leading marketing programs for a target industry segment
- Owning content messaging and positioning for the target industry segment
- Building compelling marketing launches and demand creation campaigns
- Building a content architecture and buyer enablement tools to support the customer buying journey including: problem identification, solution exploration, requirements building, vendor selection, validation of the afore-mentioned and consensus building within the buying group of the above
- Training internal client facing teams to harness the buyer journey content and to fast-track customer engagement, discovery, qualification, and pipeline pursuits
- Undertaking market research and adopting a data-driven approach to creation of market reports and other thought leadership, including whitepapers, blog posts and other deliverables for product portfolio and marketing campaigns
- Understanding and analyzing needs of customer base; performing win-loss analysis to inform marketing strategies; creating, cultivating, and curating customer testimonials; then evangelizing success stories within SimCorp
- Working with the Digital Marketing and Communications teams to develop and carry out integrated awareness and demand generation programs that target buyer personas and deliver on key goals including pipeline growth, revenue, awareness, and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring all aspects of SimCorp’s positioning are incorporated in outbound communication, demand generation campaigns and sales collateral
- Developing solution messaging and overall content strategy
What we value
Most important is that you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- 10-15 years of product marketing and management or commercial experience within the financial technology industry
- Knowledge of Challenger sales methodology in customer/prospect engagement programs
- Ability to take complex ideas and rapidly distill them down to key concepts that are easily understood by a lay audience
- Experience launching complex Fintech B2B technology products
- Experience marketing to C-level Suite in the global buyside market
- Performing well in a geographically distributed environment that requires cross-department/border collaboration
- Very good project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Great presentation, writing and public speaking skills
- Travel when required
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. Please do not send your application via email but via our career site.
You are welcome to get in touch with Rita Jeziorowski on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is suitable for you, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process you will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.