If you did not find your dream job among our open positions we always like to hear from you. You can upload an unsolicited application by filing your CV with us. You will hear from one of our recruiters following up on your application.
SimCorp’s Services Division is ‘home’ to more than 400 skilled and creative professionals globally, delivering best-in-class solutions for some of the world’s largest financial institutions. We deliver high-quality Implementation and Post-Implementation Services to more than 150 large clients managing up to 650 Billion Assets Under Management (AUM).
We are continuously looking for candidates who would like to work as a Business Consultant for implementation projects, service delivery or operational support for our clients around the world. You would be part of our Advanced Delivery Centre in Warsaw and work directly with teams in our market units to provide implementation and onboarding services to SimCorp clients - within one of these areas:
- Front Office, Trading, Compliance/Regulatory topics, Portfolio Management and Analytics
- Accounting and Investment Accounting
- Trade Processing and Lifecycle Events
- DWH/BI, data management and client communications
- Cloud technology
We expect you to be fluent in English. In addition, German or French skills would also be great.
Your journey in SimCorp starts with a ‘”hands-on” introduction to our flagship product SimCorp Dimension® where you will be enrolled on our three weeks’ SimCorp Dimension® Academy.
If you have experience with other software platforms or simply want to work closer with Investment Management topics and technology we are interested to engage with you and discuss your skill-set in more depth.
Whether you are a graduate or a new professional keen to find your next career step, or an experienced expert we are interested to hear from you!
We offer a number of interesting benefits
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- English and German language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
What happens next?
We continuously review incoming applications and we will contact you directly in case we find a match with one of our current or future positions. Your data is stored for no more than six months. Please note that we can only receive applications if uploaded electronically through the link below.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!