Do you want to take part in shaping the future of our digital content services, helping our institutional investor client base achieve more through learning experiences?
Education Services is an international team of 20 people located in Copenhagen and Warsaw. Our eLearning team offers carefully crafted educational solutions to help our clients transform product knowledge into operational expertise. You will be part of a team of eLearning professionals and financial and technical classroom instructors.
You will be provided with the necessary support and training to help you succeed in your new role. You will start with a comprehensive introduction program (including participating in the SimCorp Dimension Academy for three weeks), after which you will receive more targeted on-the-job training based on your experience level.
- You will create back office-related eLearning content and interactive tests that cover a specific area within back office for our product, SimCorp Dimension (e.g. accounting, fund accounting, or collateral management).
- You will work together with your team and experts from global SimCorp offices and the product development division to ensure that the training content you create meets our needs.
- You will shape the future of our digital content services, and this will involve collaboration with various stakeholders.
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar position
- A degree in Finance/Accounting
- Solid financial knowledge (e.g. investments, settlements, credit risk, funds)
- Ability to break down complex information into simple, comprehensive learning
- Ability to create assessments to measure learning
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with buy-side market or other financial sector is expected
- Experience from Adobe Captivate or similar eLearning tool and LMS software is a plus
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- English and German language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Kindly send in your application in English.
For further information please contact Jolanta Babut, Talent Acquisition Partner.
We are looking forward to talking with you!