Do you want to be a key player in the optimization of our finance related processes in Workday, in a role where you can put your combined finance, process, and Workday skills to use? Then you might be our new Finance Process Consultant - Workday.
We have just completed the first wave of implementation of Workday in Finance and are now looking to enhance our finance related processes and get the most value out of our new ERP system.
As Finance Process Consultant, you will support Finance teams across the world in using Workday as a driver for developing and implementing best-practice finance processes and enabling operational excellence across all processes anchored in Finance. You will serve Global Finance colleagues as Workday support when it comes to process improvements, in close corporation with the other business streams (Services, HR and IT), and ensure that we get the most value for money out of Workday.
This includes using Workday as a leverage for standardization, simplification, centralization, and automation of finance processes as well as ensuring efficient and effective operational processes around the Workday application. You will drive larger enhancements as projects and be hands-on in terms of solving small scale process improvements while collaborating closely with finance colleagues globally, to ensure a successful Workday adoption.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support development and implementation of best practice finance processes around the Workday Finance application in close corporation with the other business streams
- Ensure adoption of business processes in Workday and promote usage of the application, through documentation, training, and effective communication
- Conduct continuous reviews of finance processes and identify opportunities for improvement with the aim of optimizing processes towards standardization, simplification, centralization, and automation.
- Work with the backlog of ideas, change requests, new releases, and enhancements
- Ensure efficient Workday operational processes within finance, and coordinate with other business streams where needed
- Provide increased focus on process documentation in terms of flow charts, process descriptions and user guides
- An academic degree in finance or IT
- At least 5 years work experience within finance or consulting services
- Experience with business- and finance process optimization
- Sound knowledge of operational processes in finance
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, bridging IT, business and Finance
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong knowledge of Workday Finance (minimum 2 years of Workday experience)
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI (email@example.com), EMEA Talent Acquisition Consultant.