WHO WE ARE
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT TO US
As a global leader in our space, we are on a mission to transform from a traditional enterprise software company into a technology enabled services business. As our Company is transforming and growing, we are strengthening the Finance organization and the financial data foundation. To drive the journey in Finance we are expanding our Strategic Finance team with 5 ambitious project leads within IFRS, Process Excellence, Master Data, FP&A & Treasury.
These roles will play a central role in strengthening of our finance foundation allowing us to move towards a best-in-class finance organization.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Finance you will be part of a high caliber Finance strategy execution team working closely together internally and with stakeholders across the global finance organization.
The Finance Strategy Execution Lead – FP&A will help drive the development and implementation of the company's financial planning and analysis (FP&A) strategy. This individual will work closely with the finance and leadership teams to ensure that the company's financial performance is accurately forecasted and reported on. The Finance Strategy Execution Lead will also be responsible for identifying and implementing opportunities to improve financial performance and drive business growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Develop and implement the company's FP&A strategy, including the creation and maintenance of financial models to support decision-making and business planning
- Drive implementation of new financial metrics across SimCorp, as well as implement follow-up procedures
- Help drive enhancement of our new planning and budgeting system Adaptive Planning
- Help drive optimization of internal FP&A processes such as budgeting, forecasting and other key processes.
- Act as sparring partner to the FP&A Director on operational issues
WHAT WE VALUE (OUR REQUIREMENTS)
- At least 5 years of experience as a Consultant within FP&A or an internal FP&A role in a global finance organization
- Experience from implementing strategy
- Experienced within process excellence and processes automation
- Previous exposure to Workday is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to tackle complex problems in a structured manor
- Highly self-driven project management, execution, and stakeholder orchestration skills
- Excellent research, writing, listening and verbal communication capabilities
- Great collaborative skills and ability to maneuver a large organization and form trusting relationships
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively
- Experience with financial modeling and analysis tools
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Alina Wiejak, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com or Mikkel Thumand Trige Varlen, Head of Strategic Finance, at Mikkel.T.T.Varlen@simcorp.com.