WHO WE ARE
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT TO US
As a global leader in our space, we are on a mission to transform from a traditional enterprise software company into a technology enabled services business. As our Company is transforming and growing, we are strengthening the Finance organization and the financial data foundation. To drive the journey in Finance we are expanding our Strategic Finance team with 5 ambitious project leads within IFRS, Process Excellence, Master Data, FP&A & Treasury.
These roles will play a central role in strengthening of our finance foundation allowing us to move towards a best-in-class finance organization.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Finance you will be part of a high caliber Finance strategy execution team working closely together internally and with stakeholders across the global finance organization.
The Finance Strategy Execution Lead – Master Data Management will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the company's master data management strategy. This individual will work closely with the finance and leadership teams to ensure that the company's financial data is accurate, complete, and up to date. The Finance Strategy Execution Lead will also be responsible for implementing and maintaining processes and systems to support the management of master data across the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Building and structuring data, processes and governance
- Collaborate with finance and business leaders to understand their needs and identify areas for improvement in finance master data
- Develop and implement tools and methodologies to measure and monitor master data performance
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive master data improvement projects and initiatives
- Identify opportunities for improvement and lead the implementation of changes to enhance the accuracy and completeness of finance master data
- Support the automation journey in Finance
WHAT WE VALUE (OUR REQUIREMENTS)
- You are experienced as a consultant – either from a consulting company or similar internal function working with Master Data Management
- Previous exposure to Workday is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to tackle complex problems in a structured manor and break them into relevant and actionable insights
- Highly self-driven project management, execution, and stakeholder orchestration skills
- Excellent research, writing, listening and verbal communication capabilities
- Great collaborative skills and ability to maneuver a large organization and form trusting relationships
- Experienced leading improvement initiatives
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Alina Wiejak, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com or Mikkel Thumand Trige Varlen, Head of Strategic Finance, at Mikkel.T.T.Varlen@simcorp.com.