WHO WE ARE
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT TO US
As a global leader in our space, we are on a mission to transform from a traditional enterprise software company into a technology enabled services business. As our Company is transforming and growing, we are strengthening the Finance organization and the financial data foundation. To drive the journey in Finance we are expanding our Strategic Finance team with 5 ambitious project leads within IFRS, Process Excellence, Master Data, FP&A & Treasury.
These roles will play a central role in strengthening of our finance foundation allowing us to move towards a best-in-class finance organization.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Finance you will be part of a high caliber Finance strategy execution team working closely together internally and with stakeholders across the global finance organization.
The Finance Strategy Execution Lead – Process Excellence will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the company's finance process improvement strategy. This individual will work closely with the finance and leadership teams to identify opportunities for streamlining and optimizing finance processes, as well as implementing best practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness. The Finance Strategy Execution Lead will also be responsible for leading the design and implementation of finance systems and technology to support the company's process improvement efforts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Drive various strategic projects as part of the delivering on the Finance strategy
- Process Excellence within the Finance strategy execution team
- Establishing a finance process hierarchy
- Collaboration with senior stakeholders across the organization to identify, quantify, and address finance process improvement opportunities
- Acting to resolve issues which prevent finance from working effectively
- Executing and implementing the finance strategy as a part of the Finance strategy execution team
- Identifying and implementing automation opportunities
- Lead the development and implementation of finance-specific process improvement initiatives, including identifying opportunities for improvement, designing and implementing solutions, and tracking progress and results
- Collaborate with finance leadership and cross-functional teams to understand business needs and goals, and identify areas for process improvement
- Conduct process analysis and redesign them if needed
- Monitor and report on progress of process improvement initiatives, including identifying and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Provide subject matter expertise on process improvement methodologies and tools, and train and mentor team members as needed
WHAT WE VALUE (OUR REQUIREMENTS)
- At least 5 years of experience within finance strategy implementation or finance projects
- Experience with process excellence and processes automation
- Previous exposure to Workday is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to tackle complex problems in a structured manor
- Highly self-driven project management, execution, and stakeholder orchestration skills
- Excellent research, writing, listening and verbal communication capabilities
- Great collaborative skills and ability to maneuver a large organization and form trusting relationships
- Experience with project management and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and translate business goals into actionable plans
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Alina Wiejak, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com or Mikkel Thumand Trige Varlen, Head of Strategic Finance, at Mikkel.T.T.Varlen@simcorp.com.