Financial Training Instructor – Education Services
Are you passionate about meeting new people, working with software, and delivering exceptional training experiences for users of SimCorp Dimension? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Location: Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, London, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels or Warsaw
Education Services is an international team of 21 people. Our mission is to deliver the best possible educational offerings for SimCorp's world-class, front-to-back investment management solution, SimCorp Dimension. We are experiencing a growing demand for our training and wish to expand our team of professional instructors.
Education Services conducts global product training for both SimCorp employees and clients. Our flagship course is the three-week SimCorp Dimension Academy, which we hold for both new employees and clients multiple times a year.
We will provide training and the necessary support to get you up-to-speed. You start with a comprehensive introduction program after which you will receive more targeted on-the-job training and coaching.
As a Financial Training Instructor, you will mainly be responsible for teaching back-office operation areas of SimCorp Dimension but will also take on other areas (technical) to broaden your skills. You will be delivering classroom trainings in virtual sessions, blended learning format, in our classroom in Copenhagen, and at different locations worldwide.
You will work closely together with your team as well as subject matter experts from global SimCorp offices and the product development division to ensure that the training content you create meets the current business needs.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Teach and deliver effective classroom trainings
- Develop, maintain, and test course materials and blended learning courses
- Create knowledge assessment tests
- Adapt classroom content for online use
- Maintain configurations and data in the training environments
- Plan and manage your work
- Collaborate with your team and subject matter experts across the organization
- Contribute to improvement initiatives
The amount of travel required will vary depending on restrictions, but with open borders you can expect around 25-35 travel days per year.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or other financial background
- Comfortable speaking in front of an audience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Passionate about sharing knowledge and open to feedback
- Curious to learn new things and not afraid of a good challenge
- Ambitious about acquiring new IT skills and grow in-depth understanding of enterprise systems
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Superior collaboration skills and a can-do attitude
- Experience creating and teaching technical training courses for adults is an advantage
- Experience from SimCorp Dimension, or other Investment Management Systems is a strong advantage
About the team
Education Services offers carefully crafted educational solutions to help our clients transform product knowledge into operational expertise. We are 21 team members located in Copenhagen and Warsaw. In addition to classroom training, blended learning, and online courses, we also deliver digital eLearning solutions through a web-based learning platform.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
For further information about the position, please contact Michael Paterson, Talent Acquisition Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
We will close this role for applications on the 1st of February 2022.