Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2500+ employees, 80 nationalities with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
The Presales Consultant Principal is a key position in influencing the sales and marketing efforts to achieve license revenue targets and the expansion of SimCorp’s profile across Asia Pacific. The Presales Consultant Principal coordinates the functional RFI/RFP process and presentations/demonstrations of SimCorp Dimension to prospective and existing clients.
What you will be responsible for
- Hold regular meetings with clients to understand how they use the system and how they might take advantage of some of the available functionality not already licensed.
- High quality responses to prospective client RFIs (request for information) and RFPs (request for proposal).
- Mapping of requests from the customer with the product and services offered by SimCorp Dimension.
- Prepare and deliver detailed SimCorp Dimension software presentations and workshops to clients and prospects
- Work with the sales team and pre-sales lead to project manage SimCorp Dimension workshops carried out during the sales process and capability of moderating these workshops.
- Ensure detailed information transfer from the sales process to the implementation team after a contract has been signed
- Overall knowledge of all areas in SimCorp Dimension whilst also being an expert in the front office domain.
- Contribute to build out of local and global demonstration databases to reflect how the system should be used by clients in the various verticles; Asset Management, Insurance, SWF, Central Banks, Pension Funds.
- Transfer knowledge to the implementation team during the handover phase
- Provide inputs to product team on market trends and evolving requirements.
- Attend and contribute at weekly sales meetings and reviews.
- Attend relevant client and industry events and assist with marketing programs.
- Attend relevant sales/product/industry training.
Travel as required. The nature of the role, means that it is an inherent requirement of the job that you are available to travel regularly.
What we value
- University degree qualified, ideally business or technology.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in investment management within the FSI. Total of no less than 10 years’ FSI experience.
- Domain expertise with Front Office (OMS, PMS, Compliance, Performance, Risk, covering fixed income, equity and derivatives)
- Excellent presentation and communication (both written and oral) skills are essential.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a solution focused attitude, with a drive for results
- Methodical, hardworking, enthusiastic and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Superior business acumen
- Self motivator with the ability to work independently as required
- Relationship builder with good interpersonal effectiveness and a cross functional collaborator.
- Persuasive with strong influencing skills.
- A critical thinker and a continuous learner.
- Customer centric with a consultative style.
- Attention to detail.
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Since SimCorp operates in 20+ offices worldwide, the benefits package may vary from country to country.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Arbie Honra (Arbie.Honra@Simcorp.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.