FP&A Senior Analyst
WHO WE ARE
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT TO US
Senior Business Controller you will be part of the Commercial Finance FP&A team. Position will be dedicated to revenue for EMEA, APAC and NA. It includes Sales, Customer Success, and Value Advisory organizations, working as their key partner from the finance team.
Commercial Finance FP&A is responsible for entire revenue of Simcorp, and expenses which drive Commercial organization.
The role is involved in implementation of strong processes around the systems to elaborate revenue forecast, will own and update the financial reporting tool for all the revenue forecasted through these processes, in alignment with the Management Teams. You will be the key support on the performance calculation for the leads.
You will also be a critical and challenging partner, when performing analysis, reviewing the actuals and pipeline. You will apply your analytical capabilities and controlling mindset when preparing budgets, forecasts, and other business critical deliverables, and will help drive the development of our underlying finance processes, financial applications, and data.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Drive the management reporting processes for licenses and maintenance revenue – forecasting & budgeting for EMEA, NA & APAC
- Bridging finance and business – revenue (IFRS 15), Annual Contract Value, Annual Recurring Revenue
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders and departments across the organization incl. take part in meetings with operational and executive representatives, make recommendations, challenge business input, highlight risks
- Comment on performance
- Drive or contribute to finance, business initiatives and projects
- Contribute to implementation of strong tools and processes that can be used by the Sales Business leads to assess opportunities and take decisions, as well as to understand signed contracts and reflect their financial impacts on future revenue and growth of regions
- Identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to address deficiencies in processes
- Perform ad-hoc analytical and controlling tasks
WHAT WE VALUE (OUR REQUIREMENTS)
- At least 4+ years of experience as a Business Controller, FP&A Analyst or Financial Controller, preferably in a software or service company.
- Experience with financial planning, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and providing financial business support
- Great collaboration and communication skills, bridging finance and business
- A structured and very analytical mindset
- Experience in organizing data and applying financial applications to improve on reporting and analytics
- Strong skills in implementing processes with multiple stakeholders and tools
- A high drive, a sense of urgency, and the ability to prioritize between multiple stakeholders in a dynamic and changing environment
- An academic degree in finance
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Professional qualification – CIMA is a plus
- Advanced excel with solid knowledge of Power Query & modeling
- Knowledge of the software “Salesforce” and “Adaptive Planning” is a plus
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
- Hybrid working, Warsaw office
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Alina Wiejak, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com.