We are looking for a Front Office/PAR Consultant to join the Standard Platform ART, which is responsible for development of the SimCorp Standard Platform. SimCorp Standard Platform includes: standard business processes and configuration of front-to-back workflows, which enable our Clients to realize value faster.
The Standard Platform ART consists of 30+ members in 5+ geographical locations. We follow the lean-agile principles and use SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) to organize the way we work. You will be part of a professional development organization with more than 600 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden and Poland.
SimCorp is a leading provider of the front-to-back investment management system, SimCorp Dimension (SCD). SimCorp is a global company with more than 170 clients that includes many of the top tier buy - side asset managers. All clients rely on SCD to manage their complex investment universe, SimCorp continuously enhances SCD to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
As the specialist of a portfolio of Standard Components within FO/PAR area, you will develop the Components, and secure successful deliveries to our clients. You will work with other members of the team to jointly move the Standard Platform forward and ensure that SimCorp's clients achieve full value from our Solutions. You will also work with the Solution Architects and stakeholders across Market Units, Product Division and Delivery Centers.
- Design, Development and Maintenance of Standard Components
- Contribute to high-quality releases of Standard Platform
- Design complex solutions and troubleshoot technical issues
- Deliver Standard Components to our clients
- Collaboration with colleagues to use collective knowledge sharing and efficient problem resolution
- Financial industry experience, including knowledge of business processes for financial institutions
- Minimum 2 years of Front-Office experience preferable from a buyside institution.
- Good general understanding of typical processes in the area of Trade Execution, Portfolio Management or Investment Controlling
- Knowledge of FIX protocol or typical connections is an advantage
- Knowledge of Performance Management is an advantage
- Knowledge of Risk solutions will be considered an asset
- Experience with any Object-Oriented programming language is an advantage
- Experience within planning, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Capability to organize yourself well in distributed environment with diverse and varied tasks
- Keen on troubleshooting and end-to-end problem resolution
This year, we are celebrating the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high quality software solutions for 50 years! Come and join us, to experience a global market leader company that values its people, and delights its customers. We celebrate multiple points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts. For further information about the position, please contact TA Partner Mette Kvist at firstname.lastname@example.org.