SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of investment management systems. Coric Engage is our new cloud-native product for client communications, that will boost SimCorp’s client engagement. This product will be used by world's leading asset managers to deliver financial information to their customers in a more innovative and engaging way consumed directly in their web browser from all over the world using either phone, tablet or desktop computer.
You will be part of an agile software development team specializing in modern web development and working closely with external stakeholders, as well as SimCorp’s site reliability engineering team. You will be expected to iteratively deliver value to our clients, using good engineering practices – with your team, as a team. This means building scalable and highly available systems to be used by thousands of users simultaneously from all over the globe. The team is truly diverse in many aspects, and similar to the product, the team is also young, dynamic and innovative.
You have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar, and minimum 3 years of professional experience within enterprise web development and cloud services. You are participating in a team of talented developers constantly driving the product forward, while also keeping an vigilant eye on the technical debt, the feedback from our production system and the procedures surrounding the development process.
- You are eager to continuously learn and improve, you listen with the intend to understand
- You have a positive and constructive approach, bringing a smile and positive vibes with you
- Most importantly, you care about your team, and care about having an enjoyable working environment
Relevant knowledge and experience in the following is valued:
- Designing and building solutions on cloud-architectures (experience with Azure is preferred)
- Writing testable code, testing your own work, reviewing others work and providing helpful feedback to your team
- Knowledge and familiarity with approaches such as Agile, Lean, XP and practices including but not limited to Test-Driven Development, Pair Programming, Mob Programming, Specification By Example
You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, and team-spirit.
We celebrate multiple points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
For additional information about the position, please contact Development Manager Peter Dunne at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible. We are looking forward to be hearing from you!