Do you want to take on a newly established role and be an important contributor on every cloud project we deliver? We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated person to join the Global Professional Services team as a Global Cloud Consultant in the Platform Service line. This is a great opportunity to influence SimCorp’s future solutions and to engage in strategic initiatives, bringing long-term value to our clients.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,800+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, education, professional experience, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not just optional, it is essential.
Why this role is important to us
The Global Cloud Consultant will work together with the service delivery teams and secure that cloud infrastructure resources are allocated optimally when clients are transitioning to our SaaS offer. The Global Cloud Consultant will be driving the execution, monitoring and continuous improvement of the processes and tools within this area.
We are looking for a candidate who understands how critical business requirements translate into optimally allocated infrastructure. This means collaborating directly and seamlessly with the project teams and the SaaS group who design, build and deliver the SaaS solutions. You will be responsible for planning, managing and securing that quality gates are executed in the projects and for managing changes to the resource allocation together with the SaaS team. You will work with multiple projects at the same time, across all SimCorp regions. We expect you to have solid experience and understanding of the critical factors that drive cloud infrastructure resource requirements, and to possess great consulting skills to be a trusted advisor.
This is a global position, and willingness to travel internationally will be required based on where SimCorp’s customers are located globally. You will be reporting into the Global Practice Lead for Platform.
What you will be responsible for
- Analyze business requirements in sales cases and contribute to high quality infrastructure offer
- Work closely with the project teams during Onboarding, Build and Test to secure optimal resource allocation
- Work closely with the SaaS groups during Onboarding, Build and Test to secure that changes to resource provisioning are understood and managed
- Work closely with the Commercial team during Onboarding, Build and Test to secure that changes to resource provisioning is managed commercially towards the client
- Drive initiation and execution of improvements according to continuous improvement and change processes
- Ensure that our clients achieve production status with sufficient resource allocation, experiencing no major system performance issues
- Continuously improve the resource provisioning planning tools
- Analyze service consumption patterns for clients in production to better understand the resource drivers
- Take an active role in improving project best practice based on the global delivery model and know-how of consultants
- Ensure all the necessary collateral is in place to support our Compass delivery methodology and champion this in our organization
- Collaborate and align among Solution Architects to ensure a common global approach to solutions and methodologies
- Create education material and deliver trainings
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to excel at several of the following skills and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Relevant degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience implementing cloud solutions
- Understanding critical resource consumers in cloud infrastructure
- Commercial understanding
- Ability to build relationships, drive discussions and challenge stakeholders when required
- Enjoy working in a role collaborating with many parts of the SimCorp organization
- Proactive, creative and commercially minded with a global perspective
- Proficiency in English
- Coming to the SimCorp office 20% of your time (1 day a week)
- Flexible working hours - possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Integration events and charity projects
In addition, we provide a good work and life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply or contact Yuliia Kostiuk on Yuliia.Kostiuk@simcorp.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.