Are you a strategic thinker who can drive operational excellence through collaborative change and optimization projects? Are you passionate about enabling teams and organizations to deliver a positive Customer Experience? If yes, then you could be our new Global Customer Experience Specialist (CX)!
As a Global Customer Experience Specialist at SimCorp, you will be facilitating operational advancements in the CX organization and CX practice. Being instrumental to driving the optimization of workflows and development of CX capabilities, you will apply your skills to a variety of key projects including constructing and maintaining role-based training programs, further enhancing CX playbooks, accelerating CX learning loops, and energizing the CX community by coordinating virtual communication channels and planning global events.
You will be part of SimCorp's Global Commercial organization covering North America, EMEA and APAC, and report directly to the Global Customer Experience Program Manager.
- Manage and implement strategic projects
- Develop and maintain expertise in industry best practices on Customer Success and Customer Experience Leadership
- Understand the customer journey and requirements for customer experience and translate that into internal process to offer improvements and better experiences for clients
- Perform current-state assessments of CX processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Ensure Swift response on updates needed to the CX framework / toolbox on the back of learning loops
- Develop and maintain role-based training programs
- Work with other teams across the organization including Customer and Commercial Insights, Go-To-Market, Marketing, Offer Management, and Consulting and Managed Services to bring continuous improvement
- Energize and nurture the CX community
- Coordinate and plan global events for the CX Community
- 3+ years of relevant project management and client relationship work experience – driving operational and strategic projects, ideally with clients in the financial industry
- Experience with application of a CX / Customer Success paradigm
- Proven results with creating operational efficiencies and leading change or optimization projects
- Project Management Skill with strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Openness to work in international, virtual teams
- Software Adoption experience is a plus
- Excellent collaboration skills across levels and roles
- Understand what it takes to build strategic client relationships
- Experience working with Salesforce and Sharepoint a plus
- Fluent in English
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- English and German language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Kindly send in your application in English.
For further information please contact Jolanta Babut, Talent Acquisition Partner.
We are looking forward to talking with you!