Global Finance Process Lead – Workday
Do you want to be a key player in the development of our Global Finance Division in a role where you can put your combined finance, IT, and management skills to use? Then you might be our new Global Finance Process Lead.
We have just completed the first wave of implementation of Workday in Finance and are now building a team to ensure we get the most value out of our new ERP system.
As Global Finance Process Lead, you will lead the team in using Workday as a driver for developing and implementing best-practice finance processes and enabling operational excellence across all processes anchored in Finance. You will set the strategic direction of the Workday Finance roadmap enabled by the Workday ERP system, in close corporation with the other business streams (Services, HR and IT), and ensure that we get the most value for money out of Workday.
This includes using Workday as a leverage for standardization, simplification, centralization, and automation of finance processes as well as ensuring efficient and effective operational processes around the Workday application. You will own the finance backlog and collaborate closely with finance colleagues globally, to ensure a successful Workday adoption.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the Global Finance Process Excellence team of 2-3 colleagues in Warsaw, Poland
- Drive development and implementation of best practice finance processes around the Workday Finance application, and the overall Workday application in close corporation with the other business streams
- Drive the strategic development of the Workday platform within Finance and the overall Workday application in close corporation with other business streams
- Ensure adoption of business processes in Workday and promote usage of the application, through documentation, training, and effective communication
- Drive the qualification of business requirements and documentation hereof in Workday
- Own the backlog of ideas, change requests, new releases, and enhancements
- Ensure efficient Workday operational processes within finance, and coordinate with other business streams where needed
- An academic degree in management, finance, or IT
- Extensive experience driving change through the utilization of digital tools
- Experience with business- and finance process optimization
- Sound knowledge of operational processes in finance
- Experience with application management, either from an IT or business facing role
- Brilliant collaboration and communication skills, bridging IT and business
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong knowledge of Workday Finance (not required but preferred)