Are you a strategic thinker who can drive excellence through collaborative process and optimization projects? Are you interested in enabling teams and organizations to provide a great launch experience and shorten time to value for prospects and clients? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software and service providers globally to international financial institutions. We continuously enhance the portfolio of offerings to our clients to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) team is responsible for defining and facilitating how SimCorp brings existing and new offerings to the market in close cooperation with both sales and product management. The objective is to make the sales organization more effective through strong sales enablement and securing that SimCorp internally is aligned on where the core market opportunities are for SimCorp.
We are looking for a Program Manager who will work closely with other global functions to improve and implement strategic processes and projects and support the day-to-day operations for SimCorp’s GTM Excellence. You will contribute directly to several of our 2025 strategic goals, e.g. become customer success driven.
Your primary goal will be to facilitate processes and conceptualize these to fit the strategic goals, e.g. driving annual wheels within the launch framework. Being instrumental to driving the continual optimization and maintenance of workflows and development of GTM capabilities, you will apply your skills to a variety of key initiatives and maintaining GTM playbooks – both for prospects and existing clients. You will be accelerating GTM learning loops by coordinating virtual communication channels for the Commercial community while supporting the GTM Excellence Activity Plan.
You will be part of SimCorp's Global Commercial organization covering North America, EMEA and APAC, and report to the Head of GTM Excellence. The position will be based in Poland.
- Annual Wheel – align strategic market priorities, e.g. process, transparency and structure, meeting governance, reporting and monitoring
- Maintain and update the Playbooks
- Update and drive the Activity Plan to create organisational transparency
- Support the “Tool Repository” including guidance of when to use and how
- Reporting / Monitoring – Create a framework and process for communicating results and deliverables to stakeholders, incl launch campaigns
- Market Segmentation framework – research and quantify variables, e.g. test hypothesis
- Understand the launch process, the customer journey, and requirements for faster time to market and translate that into internal processes to ensure improvements and better experiences for clients and a faster sales cycle
- Ensure a swift response on updates needed to the GTM framework / toolbox on the back of learning loops
- Effectively collaborate with other teams across the organization, including Sales, Customer and Commercial Insights, Customer Experience, Marketing, Offer Management, Consulting and Managed Services
- 3+ years of relevant program and project management experience – driving operational and strategic processes
- Experience with management reporting
- Having worked in a global B2B company
- You know how to interact with stakeholders and to learn and grow together
- You have a mindset of “what to achieve” rather than “what to deliver”
- You believe in and apply an analytical approach to problem solving
- You know how to structure and simplify complexity
- Sales experience and/or experience with a sales organization is an advantage
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions and services to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. Together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
We would love to hear from you
Please send your cover letter and CV in English at your earliest convenience. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed and that we cannot accept applications received by email.
For more information about this position you are welcome to contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on email@example.com.