Play your part in ensuring our global transformation
As a Global HR Process Consultant in the Global HR team, Talent & Enablement, you will come to work across a variety of HR Processes. Our responsibilities cover global process ownership incl. process documentation, training and project management. Part of our mission is to provide an amazing people experience for the people of SimCorp, and helping the business succeed with their transformation from a software to a XaaS company by introducing, developing and maintaining efficient and global standardized processes.
You will help accomplish our mission of becoming a data-driven organization. To accomplish this you need an analytical mindset and the ability to apply process excellence in everything you do. You always consider the bigger picture and you feel excited and proud when your solutions make us work smarter and fulfill the goals of our internal customers. You might have a background as an external or internal consultant and you have experience with process optimization.
We are on a Workday roadmap as our main HR platform. Having knowledge about Workday and experience with a variety of HR Processes is a requirement for the job.
You are ambitious about your work and you see this job as a natural step to grow with us in further developing your skills and expertise around process excellence and digitalization.
Take part in selected HR projects and independently lead/project manage your projects to successful implementation. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Organize meetings, workshops and training as a central part of change management
- Encourage definition of business process requirements to model HR processes
- Develop new processes
- Collaborate internally in HR (Business Partner, Talent Consultants, etc.) and across the organization
- Work according to agreed project model
- Train users in systems, processes and governance
- Stakeholder management
- Experience within one or more of HR areas such as: HCM core, Talent Acquisition, Absence Management, Talent Management, Compensation, HR Analytics, etc.
- Workday HCM knowledge
- General project management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree
- 2 or more years of working experience in the HR area
- You have a process excellence mindset
- Good communication and presentation skills in English, being able to articulate messages and requirements
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English.
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI, Global Talent Acquisition Partner.