SimCorp has expanded into the Data Management market with an inspiring offer which will challenge traditional do-it-yourself Enterprise Data Management (EDM) toolkits with a specialized, ready-to-use Data as a Service offer for investment managers. Additionally SimCorp is expanding our Client Communications solution portfolio with an exciting new market offer.
One of the important pre-requisites of this role is to support the North American business maximize the market potential for new customer acquisition for data management and other important offers. While you will report into the Head of Global Demand and MarTech, and will have a global remit of driving SimCorp’s data management and client communications awareness and lead generation agenda.
- Build engaging awareness and lead generation programs
- Project manage end-to-end production of lead generation programs and core content assets such as reports and whitepapers
- Forecast MQLs for each lead gen program to ensure progress of early stage pipeline development
- Report on progress for early stage pipeline development with a flow of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLS) for both offers.
- Coordination with experts and other with important stakeholders
- Drive SEO strategy for both offers in close collaboration with GTM Marketing team
- Develop good understanding of customer challenges
- Work across multiple time zones
- Articulate highest impact demand gen programs
- Early pipeline development track record with clear attribution to contribution to revenue goals
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing, in the financial technology industry or with an communication agency that serviced FinTech clients.
- Experience in the data management and client communications markets will be distinct advantage
- Portfolio/product marketing experience
- Excellent project management experience
- Experience working within matrix, cross-organizational and cross-cultural teams
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 05 March 2021
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Partner.