Sitting at the intersection between Business and Technology our Product Division develops and delivers a market-leading front-to-back Investment Management system. We are growing rapidly and have an ambitious plan to expand out range of products and services to the buy-side community over the next 5 years.
You will be at the forefront of innovation creation and delivery to our global clients.
Simcorp is looking for an ambitious Product (Offer) Manager to own our Accounting and Operations Offers. We are not just looking for a Product Manager but someone who can be truly innovative and create value-adding services to our clients as the industry transforms to “as a Service” business models. An Offer is a complete integrated package of software, services, business processes as a service (BPaaS) and infrastructure.
You need to be an expert and thought leader on Simcorp’s target market in terms of buy-side investment management business models, desired outcomes, competitive landscape, and market trends.
You will know how Simcorp’s market leading accounting and operations solutions play a unique part in our front to back offering. Additionally, you understand where the industry is moving within this area and use this to create new market leading offers in response to how clients want to consume our services going forward. You will use your expertise in this area to create a compelling Offer Vision, Strategy, Value Propositions that will produce truly market leading Offers and you will work with our development, commercial and delivery teams to execute on that on that vision.
- Contributes to the Accounting and Operations vision and strategy both commercially and functionally
- Works closely with Solution Architects, Commercial and Delivery Management with shared success metrics
- Accountable for the success of Accounting and Operations Offers, measured by commercial results and client outcome metrics
- Management of Offer throughout offer lifecycle from research, discovery, development, launch and implementation
- Owner of Offer development prioritization
- Responsible for transforming Products and Services to “as a Service” Offers
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within Buy-side Operations or Operations related Product Management
- You may have experience within middle office services from a service provide
- You have experience with operational service delivery and how to use technology to scale efficiently
- Excellent communication skills with ability to inspire and influence others
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 31 January 2022
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Partner