As a global leader in our space, we are on a mission to transform from a traditional enterprise software company into a technology-enabled services business, while sustaining our track record of double-digit highly profitable growth. To further support, enable and drive this journey we now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior People Professional who is passionate about partnering with the business to drive engagement and great leadership globally.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make.
Why this role is important to us
As our new Global People Business Partners in Product Development, you will be responsible for the global execution of core People processes all related to the employee lifecycle. Partnering with senior leaders within your business areas, you will drive strategic People initiatives, challenge the status quo and engage in discussions on continuously improve and impact the people agenda.
You’ll provide coaching and thought leadership on a range of People & Culture topics, drive culture and live Simcorp’s values in all interactions with the business, and deliver strong results with a positive, constructive and execution-oriented style.
You will report to the Director of People Business Partners for Product Development and be part of a team of ambitious and skilled Global People Business Partners who work together on relevant strategic topics on the people agenda across our different sites. Our People Partners are working closely together with our Excellence functions in People & Culture who are specialists in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefit and People Services.
What you will be responsible for
• Organizational Change – support change and transformation efforts within the organization. Evaluate internal business drivers, risks and benefits to foster change adoption, and collaborate with business to develop and implement change management strategies.
• Compliance & Employee Relations - responsible for ensuring that policies and tools are consistently deployed in line with legal requirements. Provide guidance to business in regards to compliance, labor law etc., protecting the organization from litigation claims.
• Talent Management – provide input to the development of talent plans, starting with the identification of talent strengths and business needs. Support functional initiatives linked to talent management and ensure alignment to global strategies, policies and tools. Participate in the execution of succession and development plans as well as the Diversity and Inclusion plan for the relevant business areas.
• Performance enablement - drive a performance culture in the organization, assess performance data and provide insights, guidance and recommendations based on findings. Identify where change is needed and contribute to the development of interventions to improve performance.
• Organizational diagnostics – Interpret data and identify trends & themes within your business areas and provide recommendations, and facilitation of plans and actions.
• People processes - Execute and continuously improve annual People & Culture processes including Salary Review & Promotions, Employee Engagement Surveys, succession planning, organizational review etc. Work with your business leaders to drive data-based people plans and outcomes.
What we value (our requirements)
• You have a profound understanding of employee lifecycle processes combined with a strong business understanding. You have the ability to complement business purposes with people concepts.
• You have a strong people background – preferably as a Global HR/People Business Partner in a knowledge-based company or from the IT software industry. You have worked with senior executives preferably in a global company.
• You have solid experience in organizational development. This includes knowledge of organizational behavior, organizational capabilities, and change management as well as workforce planning and succession planning procedures.
• You are a strong relationship builder at all levels and can make tough decisions when needed, while at the same time keeping the respect and close working relationships intact.
• You hold professional experience in employee relations (labor relations) to provide guidance to the business.
Your Skills & Competencies:
A Master’s Degree (MSc), e.g. in HR, Law, business or related field.
8-10 years’ experience in working as an HR/People Business partner, preferably in a knowledge/software company
Must-have experience covering R&D or IT business areas / teams
International mindset and experience from working with people across different countries and cultures in a global organization
Experience in practicing or knowledge of employment law
Project- and change management experience and excellent facilitation techniques.
Structured approach, with the ability to balance and prioritize between several topics at the same time
Experience with Insights Discovery profile and ADKAR tool is an advantage
You have worked with various cloud-based platforms earlier in your career such as Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle, or similar.
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Alina Wiejak, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com.