Are you an expert within sales methodologies and - processes and do you have a talent for developing and implementing your strategies in a complex global Sales Organization? If yes, then you could be our new Global Sales Process Manager!
The Sales Process Manager helps the commercial organization worldwide to reach their goals by creating best practices and ensure knowledge sharing. Your main challenge as our Global Sales Process Manager is to ensure smooth and high-quality global sales operations focusing on sales goals.
You will be part of SimCorp's Global Commercial organization covering North America, EMEA and APAC, and report directly to the Heads of Sales Excellence.
- Design and write concepts and procedures for the sales organization
- Ensure a predictable sales processes and support SimCorp's market units in creating and establishing best practices in sales execution
- Develop, implement, and maintain tools, processes and methodologies in Sales
- Ensure CRM (Salesforce.com) Value and CRM adoption, and set the strategic direction
- Drive adoption of the sales processes and the usage of our business rules, methods and tools like Target Account Selling, Challenger sales, Dealmaker and Sales Force in the sales organization
- Design and improve processes and procedures for our sales tools and systems
- Further strengthen and develop sales and CX intelligence
- Develop dashboards and reports in SFDC to ensure that stakeholders have the necessary data at their fingertips, to make data-driven decisions
- Facilitate the exchange of knowledge and best practices about sales and account management
- 4+ years experience in a similar position
- Solid experience working with Salesforce and Sharepoint
- Profound knowledge of CRM and sales methodologies
- Documented successful results incorporating sales metrics in an international organization
- Excellent collaboration skills across levels and roles
- Openness to work in multinational, virtual team
- Proficiency in English
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- English and German language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested ?
Kindly send in your application in English no later than 14th November 2021.
For further information please contact Jolanta Babut, Talent Acquisition Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are looking forward to talking with you!