This is your opportunity to work and develop your skills in a global environment and develop your career in Talent Acquisition. You will work with recruitment services and help attract the right talents in a successful international organization.
We are looking for a result-oriented individual to be part of our global Talent Acquisition team. You will join an multicultural team of experienced Talent Acquisition Partners and you will report to VP,HR Services. Talent Acquisition is part of our HR Services organization that provides one contact for all employees in HR related matters. The aim is to provide quality, add value and create global consistency in all HR related processes. The Talent Acquisition value stream is an important and successful part of our HR organization and covers recruitment across the globe.
Located in Poland your primary task is to support E2E hirings for the global functions: You will work with Hiring Managers to understand the needs and establish the recruitment plan and strategy for each vacancy - ensuring that high-quality and excellent service are delivered.
- Attract and source using creative search techniques i.e. LinkedIn
- Screen and interview candidates against required skills - phone and face-to-face
- Provide high-quality candidates to Hiring Managers
- Provide support in salary negotiations and the final contract negotiation, including salary negotiations and understanding of Simcorp overall compensation and benefit policies
- Create a solid pipeline of pre-qualified and engaged candidates who are eager and enthusiastic about our opportunities.
- Strategize with the team and find creative ways to build talent pipelines, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- 2 + years of experience as a recruiter within a technology, consulting ,financial sector
- Experience identifying candidates in niche area/roles
- Experience working with in a global company and within different location/regions.
- Solve difficult research or sourcing challenges within an organization.
- Committed and result-oriented approach to your work is to succeed in this role.
- Experienced in social media apps and tools such as workday or other HRIS system
- Experience providing personally / cognitive test feedbacks
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested ?
Kindly send in your application in English no later than 17th October 2021.
For further information please contact Sharmini Deb, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner.
We are looking forward to talking with you.