Do you have sales and go-to-market experience within the investment management industry, and specialized knowledge within Settlements, Risk, Performance or Accounting? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
The role could be based in any of these locations: Copenhagen, London, Paris, Frankfurt
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhance the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are seeking a person with expert knowledge within one or more of the of the following areas: Settlements, Performance, Risk or Accounting to drive our go-to-market effort in within your areas. You need to have sales experience and understand the buying process for our clients.
You will be responsible for the market sizing and segmentation, the competitive analysis and identifying the core compelling events and business challenges driving our clients to invest in new solutions and services from SimCorp within your areas. Based on this you will be defining and executing the go-to-market (GTM) strategy including marketing support, sales enablement and service enablement for your areas.
You will be part of the GTM group in SimCorp that is responsible for defining and driving the go-to-market strategies for SimCorp’s offerings globally and the verticalization of SimCorp’s offer.
Your responsibilities include:
- Market sizing and segmentation – in cooperation with offer management on new offers
- Driving and facilitating of the launch of new offers across the organization (marketing, sales, services and offer management)
- Building the core messaging and value proposition for your offers
- Support marketing in campaigns and lead generation
- Drive the generation of the needed sales support material for your offers and secure training and enablement of the sales organisation
- Work with services to secure to secure successful implementations and reference clients on your offers.
Alignment across the organization is key for success in this role, and you will be a central expert that will be visible across the organization. You will be measured on achieved sales targets for your offers.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study
- Strong understanding and experience from one or more of the following areas: Settlement, Risk, Performance or Accounting (Investment Accounting).
- Experience from sales roles and keen to advance sales skills.
- Hands-on experience with Investment Management Systems similar to SimCorp Dimension.
- Experience aligning and cooperation with stakeholders inside the complex organizations, especially across Sales and Product Management will be a benefit.
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills.
- Empathic and thrive by working with people, and persuasive with strong influencing skills.
- Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 10-20%.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
For additional information about the position, please contact Jon Irgens at +45 35 44 88 00. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.