Go-To-Market Director – Buy Side Asset Owners
Commercially focused Director for the buy side Asset Owner segment wanted to drive our Go-To-Market strategy
Do you have strong industry expertise within the Investment Management part of Pensions, Insurance, Central Banks and/or Sovereign Wealth? Have you had a sales role or a strategic go-to-market role towards those industries? Do you understand the key drivers for investments into new key infrastructure solutions or outsourcing of key parts of the value chain to optimise the investment management process? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Location: Copenhagen, London, Paris, Frankfurt, New York
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software and service providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhance the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are seeking an Industry Expert within the Investment Management part of Insurance and Pension companies to join our global go-to-market (GTM) function to define and execute SimCorp’s GTM strategy to attract more clients and launch new offerings into this space.
You will be responsible for the segmentation and market sizing of the Asset Owner space, the competitive analysis and identifying the core compelling events and business challenges driving the infrastructure investments for each segment in the Asset Owner space (main focus on Insurance and Pension).
You will define the sweet spot segments together with our sales organisation, and drive the go-to-market effort for each of those sweet spots.
You will be part of the Go-To-Market Strategy group in SimCorp that is responsible for defining and driving the go-to-market strategies for SimCorp’s offerings globally and the verticalization of SimCorp’s offer.
Your responsibilities include:
- Strategy: Ongoing market sizing and the segmentation based on client insights, and continuously updating and refining our market insights and definition of sweet spots in the Asset Owner space.
- Refinement, alignment and execution of SimCorp’s go-to-market strategy across the SimCorp organisation incl. offer management, marketing and sales – incl. definition of potential sales targets per region and work marketing and the sales teams to achieve these targets.
- Enablement: Building the core messaging and value proposition for marketing and sales, and translate that into usable marketing material and sale material based on the Challenger sales model. Document and share competitor insights.
- Support: Support marketing in lead generation activities and the sales organization in their ongoing sales cases as the central sales knowledge hub for the Asset Owner space.
Alignment across the organization is key for success in this role, and you will be a central advisor that will be visible across the organization. You will be measured on achieved Asset Owner sales targets.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study
- Min. 10 years of experience from the Investment Management side of the Insurance and Pension industry.
- Experience from strategic go-to-market functions targeting the Investment Management industry.
- Experience from sales roles
- Strong competitive insights into system and service vendors within the investment management industry.
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills
- Empathic and thrive by working with people. A natural leader among team members, clients and other employees within the company
- Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language