Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
Our Go-to-Market (GTM) Group is part of SimCorp's Global Commercial organization covering North America, EMEA and APAC. The group defines and facilitates how SimCorp brings existing and new offerings to the market. The objective is to make our sales organization more effective through strong sales enablement and securing that SimCorp internally is aligned on where the core market opportunities are for SimCorp.
As our new GTM Excellence Consultant your primary goal will be to enable and support the GTM Group by creating client-facing sales material of high quality and consistency and by ensuring that standards and processes are adhered to. You will help accelerate GTM learning loops by ensuring that recent learnings are swiftly implemented in sales and enablement material and by supporting the GTM Excellence activities. You will work closely with other global functions and improve, support, and implement best case day-to-day operations for SimCorp’s GTM Excellence. You will report to the GTM Strategy Excellence Lead.
What you will be responsible for
- Creating and harmonizing GTM standards such as formats, presentations, playbooks, fact sheets and white papers and enhancing efficiency in the GTM Group as well as visibility and recognition in the global organization
- Ensuring that GTM collateral is updated and creating a structure for easy accessibility
- Managing the Tool Repository including guidance for usage
- Collecting data and insights by running surveys and performing analysis
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors, market trends and influencer information
- Researching and quantifying variables of the market segmentation framework, for example test hypothesis
What we value
Most important is that you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Experience in a commercial, sales or marketing environment
- Familiar with defining value propositions and the supporting sales material
- Several years in a product marketing or an Analyst function supporting sales people
- Experience in a knowledge-heavy global B2B company
- An interest in the investment management sector
- A mindset of helping others succeed
- Ability to structure and simplify complexity
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working model
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card).
- Life insurance
- Possibility of developing your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply via our career site. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. You are welcome to get in touch with Rita Jeziorowski on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is suitable for you, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process you will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.