Go-to-market expert with Buy-Side Data Management experience
Are you a Data Management specialist within the Buy-Side industry with experience in building and executing successful go-to-market strategies? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Location: Copenhagen, London, Paris, Frankfurt, New York
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhance the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are seeking a senior go-to-market profile with a successful track record in bringing new data management solutions to the market. SimCorp have just launched a new comprehensive and innovative Data Service (named DataCare) globally for investment managers and we need a person with deep understanding of the target market to identify the key target market segments, to define the positioning and core client value/messaging for each segment and to support and enable the lead generation and sales effort in close cooperating with offer management, marketing and sales.
You will be responsible for defining the key target market segments for the Datacare offering in cooperation with offer management and to understand and define the key challenges and desired outcomes per segment. You will be working closely with our marketing and inside sales department to support the execution of campaigns and the following lead generation and tracking, and your will be responsible for building awareness in the market through participation in conferences. Finally you will be responsible for sales collateral and enablement of the sales organisation around the Datacare offering.
You will be part of the Go-To-Market group in SimCorp that is responsible for defining and driving the go-to-market strategies for SimCorp’s offerings globally and the verticalization of SimCorp’s offer.
Your responsibilities include:
- Market sizing and segmentation – updating our global prospect database with the relevant target clients and using client insights to segment the market enabling us to deliver targeted messaging to the parts of the market where we see most opportunities.
- Definition of the key target market segments and secure a constant focus in the organization on the Top Pursuit list of prospects.
- Segmented messaging and value proposition – define the value proposition for each segment by addressing the key business challenges faces by the prospects and describing how other companies successfully have solved those challenges together with SimCorp.
- Produce content for Marketing Collateral based on the messaging
- Support Marketing in the execution of campaigns and lead generation
- Support Inside-Sales in tracking and following up on Leads
- Produce and share Sales Collateral and Competitor insights with the sales organization to secure and aligned messaging across marketing, inside-sales and sales.
- Supporting and Monitoring the overall Datacare pipeline from lead generation to closed deal and drive initiatives across the organization when needed to reach the targets.
Alignment across the organization is key for success in this role, and you will be a central expert that will be visible across the organization. You will be measured on achieved pipeline targets.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study
- Strong understanding and experience from the data management area of Investment Managers.
- Successful track-record in launching and branding Data Management solutions to the Investment Management industry.
- Experience from sales roles, strategic marketing or product management roles will be an advantage.
- Experience from several of the current data management vendors will be an advantage combined with a broad understanding of the different vendors in that market.
- Experience aligning and cooperation with stakeholders inside a larger organization, especially across marketing, sales and product management will be a benefit.
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills.
- Empathic and thrive by working with people, and persuasive with strong influencing skills.
- Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 10-20%.
For additional information about the position, please contact Michael Paterson at firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.