Go-to-market expert with Buy-Side Operations experience
Are you an operations specialist within the Buy-Side investment management industry with experience in building and executing successful go-to-market strategies? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Location: Copenhagen, London, Paris, Frankfurt, New York
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhance the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are seeking a senior go-to-market profile with a successful track record in bringing new solutions to the market. SimCorp have recently launched a new investment accounting service targeting the insurance industry and planned to enhance that offering with an investment operations service to also target the Asset Management industry globally. We need a person with deep understanding of this market to drive the definition of the key target market segments and the positioning and core client value/messaging for each segment - and to support and enable our marketing and sales effort in close cooperating with offer management.
You will be responsible for defining the strategic key target market segments for the operation and accounting service offerings in cooperation with sales and offer management and to understand and define the key business challenges and desired outcomes per market segment. You will be working closely with our marketing and inside sales department to support the execution of campaigns, and your will be responsible for building awareness in the market through participation in conferences. Finally, you will be responsible for sales collateral and sales enablement of the sales execution.
You will be part of the Go-To-Market group in SimCorp that is responsible for defining and facilitating the go-to-market strategies for SimCorp’s offerings within each target Industry regionally and globally.
Your responsibilities include:
- Market sizing and segmentation – updating our global prospect database with the relevant target clients and using client insights to segment the market enabling us to deliver targeted messaging to the parts of the market where we see most opportunities.
- Definition of the key target market segments and secure a constant focus in the organization on the Top Pursuit list of prospects.
- Segmented messaging and value proposition – define the value proposition for each segment by addressing the key business challenges faces by the prospects and describing how other companies successfully have solved those challenges together with SimCorp.
- Produce content for marketing collateral based on the messaging
- Support Marketing in the execution of campaigns and lead generation and Inside-Sales in tracking and following up on Leads
- Produce and share Sales Collateral and Competitor insights with the sales organization to secure and aligned messaging across marketing, inside-sales and sales.
- Supporting and Monitoring the overall pipeline from lead generation to closed deal and drive initiatives across the organization when needed to reach the targets.
Alignment across the organization is key for success in this role, and you will be a central expert that will be visible across the organization. You will be measured on achieved pipeline targets.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study
- Strong understanding and experience from the operations function (post-trade) and investment accounting of an Investment Manager.
- Successful track-record in launching and branding solutions to the Investment Management industry.
- Experience from sales roles, strategic marketing or product management roles will be an advantage.
- Strategic mindset and experience in facilitating stakeholder alignment inside a larger organization, especially across marketing, sales and product management will be a benefit.
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills.
- Empathic and thrive by working with people, and persuasive with strong influencing skills.
- Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 10-20%.
For additional information about the position, please contact Michael Paterson at Michael.email@example.com . Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.