Do you have what it takes to be part of a team that develops financial software for some of the world’s leading asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, central banks, and sovereign wealth funds? Would you like to work in the heart of Copenhagen in a hybrid role with remote work options?
We are seeking new graduates or those with some commercial experience, be it a first job or placement while at University, to join our dedicated and highly capable team of Testers and Software Engineers.
We treasure technology…
As a technology professional in SimCorp's Product Division, you'll be developing advanced software to meet the needs of our current and potential clients within the investment industry. Through our solutions, our customers manage investments equal to 20 trillion dollars - or a quarter of the world's GDP. Founded in 1971, we're headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is collaborative. Here, you'll have over 2000 highly skilled colleagues and the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best test engineer you can be.
Curious?..... if so, please read on.
As our new Test Engineer, you will join SimCorp’s Product Division, a full-scale agile organization. Here, you will become part of a cross-functional and cross-located agile team that is responsible for implementation and support of OTC instruments in our product, SimCorp Dimension. You will apply your talents to all stages of the development lifecycle, including creation and review of user stories, design, development, testing, writing automated tests, and support. You will be using multiple technologies, and your responsibilities will also include:
- Working with product management and your team to refine new features
- Giving feedback on the product through exploratory testing
- Identifying risks and developing mitigation strategies
- Creating, automating, and maintaining test scenarios (using various tools, for example SpecFlow)
- Working as part of an agile team to reach the agreed-upon definition of done
- Constantly learning, as well as developing yourself, the team, and our product
- Sharing responsibility with the team for all deliverables
Your Qualifications and Values
Most importantly, you can see yourself contribute and thrive in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. You may be a recent graduate with a Masters or higher degree within Finance, Mathematics or you have another relevant background and experience.
We expect you to know some of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Experience with test-driven development and agile processes
- You pay attention to details and can meet deadlines
- You are structured, analytical, and capable of planning your own work
- You are curious and able to challenge others
- You are a team player who actively seeks collaboration to find optimal solutions
- You are fluent in English and have strong communication skills
- You have experience in test automation and knowledge in programming languages (this is not required, but this skill is an excellent advantage)
Furthermore, we value that you:
- Are motivated to work within the financial domain
- Actively learn through experimentation when tackling challenges by using experiences from successes and from failures
- Can introduce new ways of looking at challenges, as well as take creative ideas and put them into practice
- Think about the entire system and can identify and implement ways to continuously improve
What we offer
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 25 countries.
As new employee, you will be enrolled in our comprehensive introduction program and attend the 'SimCorp Academy', an introduction to SimCorp Dimension. We wish to make you feel at your best during working hours, hence you will join your highly skilled colleagues in various professional events and every now and then, we attend presentations from colleagues or external experts on everything fintech related. It is all about getting challenged, innovative and inspired
Last year, we celebrated the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high quality software solutions for 50 years! Come and join us, to experience a global market leader company that values its people and delights its customers. We celebrate multiple points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter in English by applying to the link below. In case you have questions, please reach out to Keeley Sian, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.