Would you like to work with business controlling in a rapidly evolving and challenging environment? Do you have a flair for analysis and reporting, and do you thrive with creating value adding business insights and thereby impacting business decisions? Then you might be Simcorp’s new Group Business Controller.
As Group Business Controller, you will be a key enabler of our Finance Business Partners, and help them drive performance, value creation and profitability in our business segments. You will work in close cooperation with our global finance organization, and be a critical team member, when performing deep-dive analysis to make sense of complicated business critical issues. You will apply your analytical capabilities and controlling mindset when preparing management reports, budgets, forecasts, and other business critical deliverables, and will help drive the development of our underlying finance processes, financial applications, and data.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Drive aspects of the monthly management reporting processes, ensuring timely, accurate and high-quality delivery of management reports to the business
- Drive and support parts of the budget and forecasting processes
- Identify and report on KPI’s to the business
- Perform deep-dive analysis of business-critical areas
- Drive and/or contribute to finance- and business initiatives and projects, e.g., assess business opportunities, establish full P&L views for offer lines, identify cost savings etc.
- Drive and/or contribute to the development and optimization of financial- and business processes and the use of financial applications and data
- Help drive and/or contribute to business cases
- Perform ad-hoc analytical and controlling tasks, e.g., reconciliations
- Preferably at least 3+ years of experience as a Financial Controller, Business Controller, from audit or in a similar commercial role
- A structured and analytical mindset with a self-starter attitude
- Experience with financial planning, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and providing financial business support
- Experience organizing data and applying financial applications to improve on reporting and analytics
- Great collaboration and communication skills, bridging finance and business
- A high drive, a sense of urgency, and the ability to prioritize between multiple stakeholders in a dynamic and changing global environment
- An academic degree in management or finance
- Fluency in spoken and written English
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI – Talent Acquisition Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.