Head of Asset Management Go-to-Market
Do you have sales and strategic go-to-market experience towards the Asset Management industry from a leadership position? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Location: Copenhagen, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Brussels, New York
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software and service providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhance the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are seeking a person to head up a team responsible for driving our overall go-to-market strategy towards Asset Managers globally which represents half of SimCorp’s total addressable market. You will be reporting into the global commercial organization but working closely with local sales and offer management to drive the strategic direction of our go-to-market effort attraction new prospects to the SimCorp’s client base.
Your team is responsible for the definition of the market segmentation of Asset Managers and key segments and offerings which we should focus our marketing and sales effort on. Further the team is responsible for identifying the compelling events in the market and feed overall messaging, competitor positioning, sales pitch and go-to-market plans into the marketing and sales organization. The overall objective is to enable our marketing and sales functions to effectively identify and close deals in the market.
Your responsibilities include:
- People Management of a team of 3-4 people
- Own the definition and segmentation of our total addressable market (TAM) for Asset Managers and the key focus segments and offers to attract new clients.
- Drive the identification and prioritisation of key compelling events in the market in alignment with marketing, sales and offer management
- Alignment of the go-to-market activities across the SimCorp organization to secure that we meet sales targets.
- Understand the key competitors and how we position our self towards each competitor.
- Drive sales enablement to establish a more effective sales organisation
The role is a global role and securing alignment on the go-to-market activities across the SimCorp organization is key for success in this role and you need to be a visible leader internally. At the same time your core focus is supporting and driving our sales organisation, and you will be measured on the achieved sales targets.
- Experience from a leadership role within sales or commercial strategy
- Experience with outcome based selling and identifying key drivers in the market for investments in technology or business services.
- Strong experience from the Asset Management industry
- Experience from one or more software vendors
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills.
- Empathic and thrive by working with people, and persuasive with strong influencing skills.
- Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 10-20%.