Who we are
For over 50 years, we have been working closely together with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated into our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While aiming to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
As Head of Education Services, you will be responsible for all aspects of planning, leading, and organizing the production of our Education offerings (eLearning, ILT/VILT, Blended) to our customers, partners and employees. You will work in close collaboration with our Learning & Development architects, Product Division and our Client Services teams to ensure the Education services offerings are based on best practices and a “digital first” approach.
You will be responsible for meeting the commercial goals supported by our regional Customer Success and Professional Services teams. You will report to the Head of Global Value Services within SimCorp’s Professional Services division.
What you will be responsible for
- Leading and managing a team of content creators, eLearning developers and instructors including mentoring and coaching as well as career and development planning
- Managing the production of Education Services offerings which includes allocating resources and managing projects, developing and maintaining efficient processes as well as utilizing and optimizing our technology stack (Docebo, Captivate etc.)
- Accelerating innovation to ensure Education Services offerings are aligned with learning and development trends and best practices
- Managing the Education Services P&L with prudent cost management
- Ensuring development and conversion of Education Services opportunities including Education Service offerings in all new client proposals and creating Education Services commercial proposals
What we value
Most important is that you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. We would expect you to be proficient in several of the following skills and be able to upskill to a high standard for the remainder.
- Experience in a leadership role within Education Services, Learning & Development, Product Training or similar, or the ambition to take up a leadership role to grow your career
- Proven experience with project management
- Continuous improvement mindset and a vision for Learning & Development
- Commercial flair and interest
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working model
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card).
- Life insurance
- Possibility of developing your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Rita Jeziorowski on email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.