Head of Global Commercial
Would you like to be part of leading SimCorp’s commercial efforts to grow our business with some of the most successful market leaders in the Investment Management industry?
Location: SimCorp office in Europe
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We’re embarking on our largest transformation ever, moving towards a full SaaS and fully integrated Services company to enable our customers to consume our services like they have never before. With this we’ve invested in building a world-class global commercial team responsible for our top-line growth; that’s where you come in.
We are looking for a senior commercial leader, to join the team and help drive SimCorp’s commercial success. This is a newly created role (VP/Head of Global Commercial), reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and will be a core part of the commercial leadership team alongside the regional Managing Directors and CMO.
This role will be responsible for leading and scaling our global commercial teams, ensuring commercial excellence and working closely with the regional commercial teams to drive transformation efforts.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Market & competitor analysis
- Offer packaging and pricing
- Thought leadership
- Sales Excellence and Transformation
- Supporting our regional sales teams in scaling effectively
- Support transformation as SimCorp continues the growth journey
- Revenue Operations
- Revenue processes, best practices, playbooks
- Revenue reporting & performance tracking
- Revenue enablement & training
- Customer & Commercial Insights
- Data & Analytics across all areas of the business
- Senior leadership experience, leading teams and managers in a commercial capacity
- Direct sales experience selling B2B solutions
- A passion for numbers and excellence via optimized process
- An understanding of SimCorp solutions and service offerings
- Solid Financial industry insights and ability to translate SimCorp’s offerings into value for clients
- Ability to manage through influence and inspire Global as well as Field stakeholders
- Ideally combined background of services, post-sale, and business development experience
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for business growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts. Applications will close on October 22nd 2023.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Michael Paterson, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, at MLPN@simcorp.com